Happy Birthday Sterling!
You have been a
When we first started talking about getting a dog, we discussed a Weim. They are so beautiful, what's not to love? I found this quiz called "Are you ready for a Weim?" (or something like that). It asked you a zillion questions about whether or not you can handle a Weim's behavior. Questions like: "If I flip my water bowl over to make a puddle to play in, will you clean it up with a smile?" or "If I bring you presents (i.e. dead animals), will you thank me and tell me I'm so smart/resourceful/fast?". I took the quiz. I failed the quiz. And then I told myself that no one dog could do all of those things. A few short weeks later, Sam sent me a text of him holding the cutest little puppy.
| Sam with 7 week old Sterling |
And life has never been the same… so I'll just let you enjoy some photos of Sterling's first three years.
| Whoops! That's not Sterling… that's the Aftermath of Sterling |
Believe it or not, I do love you sweet boy! Now, please be good for momma when I pick you up from the kennel today. And pretty, pretty please (with a cherry on top) don't get us kicked out of our new home when we move in tomorrow. Happy Birthday Sterling!
Cuteness!!! I laughed out loud at the sprinkler picture, that's a hilarious photo! Happy Birthday Sterling! :)
ReplyDeleteI feel like my puppies, annoying though they are, have always been the best medicine for me during hard times... hope he has done the same for you! Happy birthday, Sterling!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little guy!! Happy Bday Sterling! I'm glad you have one another :)
ReplyDeleteHe is such a gorgeous dog! I love all the funny pictures. As someone who was raised with Weims myself, they have a very special place in my heart. And as someone who now has a Vizsla - the Weim's crazy red-headed cousin - I feel tremendously for you as you deal with his energy, HAHA. But, they're worth it, right!?
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful boy! I am working on a post about my dog, so this was fun to read. It sounds like your relationship with Sterling is a lot like my relationship with Murphy. (-:
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday to Turtle! I love his puppy pictures, especially the one Sam texted you. How could you say no to that?! We need to get our crazies together soon for some fun!
ReplyDelete