But I'm trying to stay as hopeful as I can. I start round 2 of Clomid tonight, which means the wicked witch of the west is moving in to my house for the next week or so. I'm upping the dose from 100mg to 150mg. The doctor is hoping that this will move my ovulation day up. I just want to be in the "normal range" this month... under 18 days.
I'm also thinking about taking up yoga. The doctor gave me the all clear as long as I stick to gentle stretching. Maybe yoga would help me deal with the overload of stress from this whole process and get rid of some of the weight that I've tacked on that I can only blame on moodiness and a sedentary lifestyle.
Well that's it for tonight... If I continue on I will only convince my readers of a bleak outlook on life as I throw myself another pity party. Here's to hoping that 150mg kicks my ovaries into high gear (but not overdrive) and that the husband still wants to baby dance!
Even though I am not supposed to be reading blogs during Lent, I couldn't help but notice what you've been posting about and just had to let you know that I am praying for you girl! This is one of my biggest fears, but it is not as uncommon as you might think. Maybe these blog posts will help a little, I'm sure these women would love to have a friend in their journey as well!
ReplyDeletehttp://mackeymadness.blogspot.com/2012/02/post-i-never-expected-to-write.html
http://comeoneileen86.blogspot.com/2012/02/something-personal.html
http://www.bowerpowerblog.com/2012/01/a-whole-lotta-cranky/
I know there has to be a child in the future for you and Sam, God gave you this desire to be a mother for a reason!