Short hair is really no easier, in fact to me, it's harder. And I have the neck burns to prove it. But, there are some pretty sweet benefits. Thus far:
A- saves money! I use NO conditioner now. I use to go through about a gallon a week to keep the hair moisturized and split end free(ish). Plus I use about half as much shampoo! Sweet!
B- 10 minutes and it's dry! No, not slightly damp, or dry enough, DRY!
C- I can't get tangled in my hair sleeping. I use to wake up in the night because my hair was literally wrapped around my body! Not any more!
D- cooler! I'm trying to get my butt in gear and I've been walking during my lunch hour, which just happens to be 2 o'clock! Needless to say short hair is really nice for Augusta summers!
E- looking younger. Remember when you'd do anything to look older? Well as I'll hit 27 this year, which is unavoidably LATE TWENTIES, I'm all about NOT looking my age. I'm pretty sure I'll get carded the next time I purchase alcohol!
F- best of all: the husband loves it!
Up-and-coming photographer extraordinaire Lesley Anne Fenton took this picture during a joint photoshoot we did with the husbands on Wednesday (more to come on that later).
I figure even if I decide short hair is not for me, Sam will have pictures to remember me by.


I absolutely love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your hair- that cut looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful!
ReplyDelete